how to use
the commercial software for LINUX (UNIX)
1. Open KDE main menu.
2. Select and open "system" -> small tools (kleine Werkzeuge) ->
"make FreeDOS bootdisk" (FreeDOS Bootdiskette erzeugen).
3. Follow the instructions to create a DOS boot floppy disk for LINUX (UNIX).
1. De-compress the *.tar.gz file on a floppy disk.
1. Re-boot your computer with the FreeDOS bootdisk in drive A.
2. After re-booting, eject the FreeDOS bootdisk and insert the
floppy disk with the de-compressed program in drive A.
3. Type A:\>dir
to see the names of the files.
4. Type the name of the *.exe file and press Enter. The program will
be executed from the floppy disk and you can work with it. Press F1 for help in German, French and
Download a commercial copy for LINUX (UNIX) DOS mode.
Go to the main page.