MACHINE TRANSLATION SOFTWARE
German into plain German Machine Translation - more info and download. NEW Text-to-video Machine Translation - more info and download.
NEW Text-to-voice bilingual and single language Machine TranslationWORD TO VOICE ONLINE TRANSLATION. Write in one language, hear the translation in English German-English Text-to-Voice Machine Translation. Write in German, see and hear the translation in English (Text geschrieben auf Deutsch, uebersetzt und gesprochen auf Englisch), DOWNLOAD - detvoi.exe English-German Text-to-Voice Machine Translation. Write in English, see and hear the translation in German (Text geschrieben auf Englisch, uebersetzt und gesprochen auf Deutsch), DOWNLOAD - edtvoi.exe German Text-to-Voice Machine Translation. Write in German, hear the translation in German (Text geschrieben auf Deutsch, gesprochen auf Deutsch), DOWNLOAD - tvoiger.exe English Text-to-Voice Machine Translation. Write in English, hear the translation in English (Text geschrieben auf Englisch, gesprochen auf Englisch), DOWNLOAD - tvoieng.exe Our text to speech technology is based on whole words, phrases and concepts, not on phonemes and syllables. For example, the text to voice program will pronounce "fish" if one writes "herring", etc. Many individual words, such as prepositions, articles, etc. are pronounced as individual words. Many other individual words, such as names of important places or people are also pronounced as individual words. Some phrases are pronounced as one unit, preserving the stress and the intonation of this unit, such as isn't it?, can't we?, have you?, don't you?, not at all, etc. As such, these programs can be regarded as educational, with inherent possibility to use them in other fields. For example, when one cannot see the translation or when one cannot use, for some reason, an external program to read aloud the translation. There are text to voice programs on the market, but there are no such programs that recognize the meaning of the word and work on the level of the concept. Besides, the existing programs can pronounce any nonsense you write and they need an external program to read aloud the translation. Our programs pronounce only words or meanings that exist in the language and do that immediately, with the translation. As such, our programs fully preserve the accent and the stress of the spoken word.
Our software program can combine the meaning of the word and the beginning or ending of the word when choosing a sub-category of the word, before pronouncing it as a member of this sub-category. For example, the meaning for "domestic animal" when combined with the English word ending "-dog", as in “bulldog”, will pronounce in English "dog", when the meaning of "evening" is used in such synonyms as "dusk" or "nightfall" or "crepuscule", our program will pronounce "evening", etc. The accent and the stress of the spoken word may depend on whether the word is used as an adjective or verb or noun or other part of speech. For example, such words as "absent" (àbsent, absènt), “access” (àcces, accèss), “accent” (àccent, accènt), “increase” (íncrease, incréase), “nice”, “niece” (nais, niis, Niis), “object” (òbject, objéct), “project” (pròject, projéct), “refuse” (réfuse, refúse), “subject” (sùbject, subjéct), tear (téar, tíer), etc. have different stress when used as an adjective, noun or verb, in context. Compare also desert - dessert (désert, dessèrt), etc. Note the difference with the existing software programs, based on speech synthesis, by checking these examples to see our advantage. There are many languages in the world, for example Vietnamese, with many homographs, where the pronunciation of the word is very important because different pronunciations of the same word have different meanings. Our program recognizes the part of speech of the word, in context, and chooses the correct pronunciation.
- DOS and WINDOWS application, can be used through WINDOWS (all versions).
- Consists of several independent modules:
- GERMAN-ENGLISH Machine Translation;
- ENGLISH-GERMAN Machine Translation;
- GERMAN-ENGLISH Bilingual Dictionary (You type in a word and get its translation(s) with the right click of the mouse, then click the translation and it is pasted for editing. While editing, an Orthographical Spell-checker comes active, if you make a spelling error).
- ENGLISH-GERMAN Bilingual Dictionary (You type in a word and get its translation(s) with the right click of the mouse, then click the translation and it is pasted for editing. While editing, an Orthographical Spell-checker comes active, if you make a spelling error).
- USER'S Bilingual Dictionary (you can create your own bilingual dictionary with this easy to use program by typing in a word and its translation and clicking the respective menu item to memorize your input).
- Needs 50MB disk space and only 560KB RAM for the Machine Translation programs, but 288MB RAM (minimum 400MHz) for the Bilingual Dictionaries.
- Translates the words when written both with the Umlaut and without the Umlaut (ue, oe, ae).
- Translates the words when written with the German "ß" and with the Swiss "ss".
- Translates the words when written with the old spelling and with the new spelling (after the 1997 spelling reform).
- Works interactively, you can type in directly, words, phrases, sentences, or a small portion of text and press "Enter" to see the translation. You can also paste text for translation copied from a text file or from the Internet.
- You can save the translated text using a simple menu.
- Our program translates such words as Leuchtspurgeschoss correctly.
order a commercial copy. English into plain English Machine Translation - more info and download. German into plain German Machine Translation - more info and download.